When to Call an Emergency Electrician in Dayton

Emergency-Electrician-DaytonAny kind of problem with your home’s electrical system can be a potential disaster. However, some issues are more pressing than others and need to be taken care of as soon as possible. Knowing when to call an emergency electrician will help you make the right choice for yourself, your family, and your home. 

Outlets Are Sparking

The outlets in your home should never spark or make noise when you plug something in. If you notice sparks reaching to touch a plug when you get near an outlet, this is a potential emergency. An electrician will take a look and make sure everything is safe. 

Burning Smell

Burning smells in your home are a serious sign of a problem. If you’re noticing any kind of burning odor that smells electrical or the smell of ozone, which is sometimes described as smelling like chlorine bleach, have an electrician come right away. They will be able to locate the source and give it a thorough inspection. 

After Water Damage

Water damage in your home is a stressful situation, but the last thing you want is for it to affect your electrical system. After a flood or other water incident, an emergency electrician should be one of your first calls. They will make sure the power is turned off and check to see what damage the system has sustained and what your best course of action will be. 

Need an Emergency Electrician in Dayton?

If you’re in need of electrical work in Northern Nevada, AAA Electric & Lighting is the best team for the job. Our licensed and bonded electricians are here to provide the peace of mind that comes with our high-quality service. Whether you need lighting installation, residential work, commercial services or specialty electrical work, we have the experience and knowledge to make it happen. To learn more, contact us today!    

Professional Emergency Electrician in Dayton

Serving Carson City, Reno, Minden, Incline Village, Gardnerville, Dayton, Sparks & Sun Valley

Posted on October 9, 2023 | Published by Ignite Local | Related Local Business